November 7, 2010

My Baby

It is about time that I blog about my littlest little boy. My little Josh is my miracle baby. There were times, during my pregnancy, that it was uncertain if I would ever get to hold him. So you can imagine my joy everyday when I get to cuddle him. He is perfect! He is my sweet little guy and I love his happy little smile. I really don't know what our family would do with out him. He fits right in with the other little mischievous personalities in our home. I am such a lucky mom!

This weekend I went out of town for a girls weekend and left the boys to hangout with Dad. When it got close to bed time I received a call from Boston saying in a sad voice, over and over, that he needed me.

Later that evening Ryan told me that Remington had said when he thinks of me he can smell my coat and it smells like white chocolate. That boy knows his mom so well!

The best moment was when I returned home. I walked in the door and my little Josh squealed with excitement and scooted over to me as fast as he could. When I picked him up he latched on to my neck, giggled, buried his head in my shoulder and wouldn't let go. He couldn't stop giggling for the next half hour. It was so cute! It made my heart melt!

My boys are wonderful! I love their tenderness! I love their curiosity! I am in debt to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with them.

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest boys in the world!!! You are the best mommy in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are so fun. I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete